About the Holistic Wellness Centre, Lindfield NSW
Our Practitioners at the Holistic Wellness Centre are your companions on your wellness journey. We believe that when you are empowered with skills to balance all aspects of your mind, body and spirit, you have an inspired journey of living well and to your fullest potential.
We are committed to providing the highest possible standard of care and respect to each person we have the honour of working with.
At the Holistic Wellness Centre, we work as a team to help you achieve wellness and balance through the range of holistic natural therapies we offer and by providing access to a professional network of integrative medicine and wellness practitioners.
Sandra Lee is a professional kinesiologist and holistic wellness practitioner. She offers a range of holistic natural therapies and workshops to empower you to achieve a state of wellbeing and balance. She is also an international Touch For Health Kinesiology Instructor and Assessor.
Qualifications and Services offered:
- Registered Kinesiologist (ICPKP, AIK)
- Touch for Health Kinesiology Instructor & Assessor (IKC, AIK)
- Crystal Sound Therapist
- Energy Balancing Practitioner
- Advanced NAET Practitioner
- Reconnection Practitioner
- Reconnective Healing
- Neuro Linguistic Programming
- Time Line Therapy
- Senior First Aid Certificate
- BEc. (Sydney University)
- CA (Chartered Accountants of Australia and NZ)
- Australian Institute of Kinesiologists
- Australian Traditional Medicine Society
- International College of Professional Kinesiology Practice
- International Kinesiology College - Instructor & Assessor
These are other independent wellness organisations and practitioners who I enjoy working with -
- The Body Therapy Clinic: Massage therapy
- Elizabeth Frayne: Massage therapist & energy healing - 0418 448 702
- North Shore Family Chiropractors: Chiropractor
- Nourish With Tania - yoga, nutrition/health coaching